Just a quick update to say that several graphic problems have been fixed since the last status update:
- Most images are no longer drawn at wrong coordinates (for example the dialog boxes or some screen elements in the preferences)
- The first line of images is now being drawn properly (fixing corruption that appeared in some cases)
- Some 32bpp images are now shown properly (it converts them from 32bpp to 16bpp on the fly until we get full support for 32bpp screen surfaces), but with graphics problems when the game is expecting alpha transparency
- Image cursors are shown with the correct coordinates/colors (downsampling from 32bpp to 16bpp here too)
- Highlights now work on menu entries and dialog options
- AND the decompression problem has been fixed (by a single line change…) !