I’ve been sitting on that one for quite some time. It’s still not in a good enough state to be called a beta (or even alpha), hence the technical preview. It comes bundled with one logon (by yours truly 🙂 ). The included logon is still a work in progress: stock buttons, no custom sound, no loading animation, etc.
- Logon editor (won’t be in 1.0)
- No check for image format when applying a logon (images in the wrong format will break the logon UI, resulting in a black screen)
- Replacing UIFile files is disabled (considering removing support for it as doing it correctly is a lot of work: simply replacing them might be too dangerous)
- No documentation
- a gazillion little and not so little UI bugs
- Extract zip file to a directory of your choice
- Run LogonSwitcher.exe
- Drag&Drop Nature.logonswitcher onto the program window or use the import button
- Click Apply (and pray)
DISCLAIMER: As ALWAYS, USE WITH CAUTION. BACKUP/CREATE A RESTORE POINT BEFORE INSTALL.
Please leave your feedback (either in the comments or through the contact form) ![download#3#nohits]